Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Trusting in God's Love is Not Risky

God is always better than we think He is. Scripture says it is impossible to come to a full knowledge of His love. Even though you enjoy God you could be believing a lie that keeps you from enjoying Him even more.

I don't understand the hesitancy people have to believe me when I say, "Our life in Christ Jesus can be even better than you think.."

So many Christians refuse to suspend their disbelief and take a step on faith saying, "Maybe God is good enough to not require me to confess sins to Him," or "Maybe God is good enough to not count my actions against me." Not taking that step either comes from an unhealthy fear of God (the kind that doesn't understand His perfect love) or from the pride of not wanting to be wrong. Take a risk and trust in His love. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment