Monday, May 6, 2013

God Predicted His People Rejecting the Fullness of His Grace

The Lord declares, “As the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts."

We've probably heard this many many times. I'm angry that graceless religion never once told me why God said this, instead they used it to spin their own web.

Here it is all together:
Our God will love deeply those who turn to Him. Our God will abundantly pardon. “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts."

What's that? God's "HIGHER ways" pertain to Him loving us deeply & ABUNDANTLY pardoning us! And you know what.. God is 100% right because Christians will fight & fight the truth refusing to believe that God loves them without condition & that He abundantly pardons them. They say "we must confess our sins over & over to be forgiven (pardoned) over & over." That is the very reason God said this! He said it because people would refuse to think that He loves them deeply & pardons them abundantly!

God already had an answer in scripture for such people. "My ways are higher than your ways, I love deeply regardless of how well you love others or Me for that matter. My ways are higher than your ways, I pardon abundantly regardless of how well you forgive others. I know you don't think this is true but that is because my thoughts are higher than your thoughts, my opinion of you is much higher than your opinion of yourself."


Related Posts
Why Christians Don't Need to Confess Sins

No comments:

Post a Comment