Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ask Jesus

Jesus said a lot of things that we still ask questions about today. Here I post quotes from Jesus that answer some of these questions. Perhaps people will find this post and avoid the misery of mystery & the destruction of lies. These are personalized quotes so you can pretend like you are asking Him these questions yourself and He is answering them.

  • Jesus Why Did You Come to Make God Known?
    • "I made The Father's name known and continue to make it known so that the love with which the Father has loved Me might be in people, and I be in people." (see John 17:26)
  • Why Did You Come Jesus?
    • "I have come so that people may have life and may have it abundantly. I am life so I came so that people could have me and lots of me!" (see John 10:10)
  • Are You the Son of God?
    • "Yes, I am." (see Mark 14:61-62, Matthew 26:63-64)
  • Are You the Christ/Messiah? (Note:  Christ means God's Chosen One, His chosen King, Priest, & Spokesman)
    • "I am." (see John 4:25-26, Mark 14:61-62, Matthew 26:63-64)
  •  How Can I be Born Again?
    • "Just as your body is born by flesh your spirit must be born by the Spirit of God. If you trust me your spirit will be born into an everlasting life, never to perish. You will not be judged by me but saved, cured, & made whole through me. This is all possible because my Father loved this world so much that He gave me, His only begotten Son, to be willingly lifted up on the cross. There on the cross I drew all judgment to myself & poured out my blood for the removal of sins." (see John 3:1-21, 10:11-18, 12:31-33; Matthew 26:28).
  • What is Eternal Life?
    • "This is eternal life to know my Father, the only true God, and me, Jesus Christ whom He has sent." (see John 17:3)
  • How Do I Get Eternal Life?
    • "If you trust in me you will have eternal life." (see John 6:47)
  • As a Christian How Much Does God Love Me?
    • "The Father loves you just as much as He loves me. I love you just as much as the Father has loved me." (see John 15:9 & 17:23)
       
  • What is the will of God?
    • "This is the will of My Father, that everyone who trusts in the Son has eternal life." (see John 6:40)
  • What is the will of God for me?
    • "To trust in me, Jesus Christ the Son of God." (see John 6:40)
  • What is the work of God?
    • "Trust in me, Jesus Christ the Son of God." (see John 6:28-29)
  • How do we do the works of God?
    • "Trust in me, Jesus Christ the Son of God." (see John 6:28-29)
  • What work does God want from me?
    • "This is the only work God wants from you:  Trust in me, Jesus Christ, the one the Father has sent." (see John 6:28-29)
       
  • Why is there evil?
    • "People do evil deeds because they love the darkness rather the Light. I am the Light. He who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life." (see John 3:19, 8:12)

I hope to expand this post so please leave questions & I will search the scriptures to see if Jesus has already answered them.

No comments:

Post a Comment