Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Bible Tells us What God says to Mankind on Judgment Day

Romans 14:10-12 says, "For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God. For it is written, “As I live, says the Lord, every knee will bow to me, and every tongue will give praise to God”



Where is that written? In Isaiah 45. Paul reveals that what God said in Isaiah 45 is in fact God's speech to mankind on judgment day. Here is God's speech in full.


“Thus says the Lord, who created the heavens, “I am the Lord, and there is none else. I have not spoken in secret, I, the Lord, speak righteousness, Declaring things that are upright. Gather yourselves and come; Draw near together, you fugitives of the nations. They have no knowledge, Who carry about their wooden idol and pray to a god who cannot save. Declare and set forth your case; Indeed, let them consult together. Who has announced this from of old? Who has long since declared it? Is it not I, the Lord? And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Savior; There is none except Me. Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other. I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness and will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance. They will say of Me, ‘Only in the Lord are righteousness and strength."


God gives "all the ends of the earth" one final chance to "turn to Him & be saved."


Read more about this in these posts
Eternal Torment, Annihilation, Ultimate Reconciliation? How about a little of each?
Second Chances & Why God Killed
Come! Choose Life & Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment